Saturday, September 12, 2009

My stuff came! Yay!

Watching Dollhouse DVDs in the comfort of my !!**no longer empty**!! apartment it occurs to me that it's tough to be a geek girl--watching the episode The Target, I'm not so frightened by the idea of Matt Keeslar's character playing "the most dangerous game," but rather thinking, "I would let Matt Keeslar chase me through the wilderness and kill me. That might be a nice way to die." Sick, I know.

Finally have a bed to sleep on, forks to eat with, books to read, and a couch to sit on (etc). Slept for hOuRs last night in the joy of pillow-top goodness. Now it just needs to be unpacked (anybody have the # for magic unpacking elves?) and my Ikea desk needs to arrive... and then I have to put it together. Such is nesting...

Hee, hee--towards the end of Stage Fright the paramedic says "He's cyanotic." And automatically, I think of Simon... and the faux EMTs... it's a Whedon-Pavlovian response.

No comments:

Post a Comment