Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tonight=

Is it just me or is Leverage on really late? 10? C'mon. I want it noooowwww. (note--I also want Sophie now too. Is that possible? Where's my time machine...)

New toaster ovens are harder to break in than new boyfriends. Seriously. It might take two weeks or so to get used to this one. Another thing I'm breaking in--this Steampunk harness. It's quite comfortable when adjusted and now I'm wearing it around the apt so it gets used to me.

From the free song on Christian Kane's revamped site: "the girls are going to do the things with the mardi gras beads/ you know they're going to show them if they got 'em" First--wow. Second--no such thing as last call? Sign me up. Third--you know I got 'em.

Made my first artichoke tonight. Not bad not bad (yes I'm channeling Wash and saying things in that voice double... oh and there's a faux mustache involved). Now if only it were 10 and Leverage were on...



No comments:

Post a Comment