Sunday, January 31, 2010

And so Birthday Week Begins

In an effort to ward off the birthday angst (not to be confused with the Thanksgiving pissiness or Mother's/Father's Day irked-ness) I'm bringing back Birthday Week. As a very small child I had four parties. It was a freakin' Jewish holiday it lasted so many days. Not big or lavish parties, but a lot of 'em. A lot of people and cakes and happiness.

So Bday Week begins tonight with"Rock of Ages" which I know is silly but everyone says it's super fun. And Tom Lenk is in it and it should be crazy-fun. Just the kind of thing to kick things off.

Meanwhile it's super-cold here (another thing that effs with my birthday-ness--February in south Texas is warmish, rather delightful, and flower-filled). The weekend has been not-so-productive but full of British tv--watched my way through Hotel Babylon & Primeval. Today pre-show I'm watching Lifetime (Lying to Be Perfect- delighftul) and going to hit the farmer's market so there will be potato soup later. Yay Yay.

Meanwhile.... Happy My Birthday Week to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment