Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 2 of BDayWk

quiet day: made some potato soup just now, shopped around on 5th ave (didn't buy anything bu decided a- i have enough dresses until the Perfect Cocktail Dress appears & b- i need to stop my obsessive shopping for cosplay elements. you don't know how many crappy peasant tops i've tried on looking for the perfect Saffron shirt), and generally was lazy. Not too bad. Also a small package bearing some $, cake mix & chocolates. Nice.

Rock of Ages was super fun last night, though to quote the emcee, it was totally Cougar Sunday. I think I was the youngest one in the rather rowdy theatre. But it was great and I loved Tom Lenk especially (which is good because he was why I went) and I can now officially state that Amy Acker is a lucky woman (her husband, also in the show is hot. And I can totally see them together). On the downside, I've had REO Speedwagon songs in my head all night/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment