Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 3 of BDWk

another (seemingly slow) day that I enjoyed. Got my nails did (Russian Navy because... why not?) and a chair massage because the 5 minute massage that comes with the manicure was not enough. The masseur gave me a horrified look and said "you need 15 more minutes at least." Later he told me I had more tension that Jack Bauer. The massage was horribly painful as all good massages seem to be but after it was over it was great. Then I took a long long walk through NOHO and LES (I keep forgetting how close I am to Astor Place) and ran to Pomme Frittes for non-vegan deliciousness that cancelled out all the good exercise I got walking around. Now I'm back home skipping a reading at school I should have gone to for a night of tv, Dresden Files, and a little Jameson.

And a happy birthday shout out to fellow-Aquarian/Birthday weeker Brent Spiner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment