Saturday, October 31, 2009

If wishes were horses we'd all be eating steak

missing one part of home: the Special Hell Whedonish Halloween party. The time of the year when we all dress up as such favorite characters as River-on-a-stake, slinky-dress-Zoe, Elder Gommen, floating chandlier, giant strawberry, etc. LJ tells me she's going as girl-Niska, and her date is Crow. Last year I was girl-Jayne (aka "Jayne's a girl's name!") with my date, floral-bonnet-Mal. Good times with friends, fellow browncoats and 'questioning' the buffet.

Meanwhile, i'm trying not to be sad, watching Firefly (still a little pissed about the Castle thing), thankful the parade outside isn't too loud, and drinking heavily with a cat sleeping on my feet. Happy(ish) days, I suppose. But sure wish i was back in the Special Hell...

And BTW, Saffron, you could do a hell of a lot worse than being wed to 'the large one.' I would be happily wed to him... (and that's why i can't watch Mad Men... between YoSaffBridge and than sonofabitch Conner...)

No comments:

Post a Comment