Wednesday, November 18, 2009

character actors and post-nuke-life

oh Gregg Henry, you're on every show. And thus every show that i love... Firefly, Gilmore Girls, now Glee... good times.

Can we talk about how good the Guild is? Really. This last ep (#11) is fab. Go Codex!!

watching Criminal Minds (because my innerself is 50...)--if what that brain guy in the beginning saying is true than I am home free--I won't be a serial killer because I have like no seratonin in my brain (thanks migraines and depression). I also won't be a serial killer because i a) don't care enough about anyone b) that seems like a lot of work and c) though misanthropic really wouldn't hurt anyone else. I'm quite happy here in my little cocoon.

watching Jericho (thanks netflix) makes me want to buy a gun and stock up on canned foods. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment